Sunday, January 26, 2014

Only Two Treatments Left!

I am in the home stretch! Less than a month and I will be done with chemo, hopefully for life. Dr. Waples cut a few of my medinies back, so my hands have slightly improved. My energy is practically gone, and I hsve to take advantage of the times I do have some to go out or do something. Mentally, I think I am mostly OK. I will readily admitt that it is easy to get down and depressed sometimes. I am irritable and just basically slightly off center most of the time. I am now getting around with s cane because my balance is affected, but that's better than falling. On the lighter side, I have gotten lighter - under 188 now. Woo Hoo! Hanging in thete, though. Sometimes it is hard now, but take your small victories when they come and count your blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment