Sunday, August 18, 2013

Cancer? What cancer?

Dr. Golzarian had floated the first inkling that I may not have cancer. Then, the following Monday, Dr. Ferrante called and said all tests and biopsies were negative, so he suggested much the same as Dr. Golzarian, that the blockage was not cancer, but possibly scarring from severe diverticulitis. That cemented things in my mind. I was not a cancer patient, but a man with diverticulitis. Yeah, Baby!  I was so excited that it looked non-cancerous that in honor of Dr. Ferrante I went to the ice rink, rented some skates, and body-checked a figure skater into the boards!  The blockage  had to be removed anyway, though, so i scheduled the surgery for Mid July. Everyone has about 5 feet of colon. They were going to take out a foot of it and I.'d be all set! No problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment