Friday, September 13, 2013

After Five Days

So far, things have been going almost too well, of course, this week was just the first of twelve treatments, and it is bound to get worse, possibly much worse, but so far I have had no side effects, except for drowsiness from the Zyrtec they recommend taking. I have not had fever, chills, nausea, diarrhea, constipation, change of taste, or flesh-eating termites. Again, it could all change   tomorrow, but I am hopeful I will continue to feel fairly normal. I may have the start of a mouth sore, but I'll have to see how it develops. I honestly believe there is no way I could be doing as well as I am without so many people praying for me! Even people I do not know personally have been praying for me. My wife and daughter had a healing Mass for me, and my wife's pen pal from Alaska has also scheduled a healing Mass! I can never thank people enough for even the smallest kind thought or well wish for me. God is great, and so is His people!

No comments:

Post a Comment