Saturday, September 7, 2013

Really Incredible, True Story - Please Read

Really neat and true story!

I sold a Polaris Ranger this morning to a customer, and as I was at his truck helping him load up his machine, he turned to me and said, "By the way, do you mind if I pray for you?" A little perplexed, I said, "Of course that would be o.k." Then this man, whom I had never met before he walked into the shop this morning, said, "When you walked by a while ago, God asked me to pray for you and showed me this area right here (pointing to my lower abdominal region) is messed up." It was the exact same place where they removes the cancerous blockage from my colon during my surgery! Again, I had never met him before today, and had not mentioned anything to him about cancer, chemo, anything like that. Of course, I believe God gives some people gifts such as these, but when it happened to me, I got chill bumps!

No comments:

Post a Comment